Monday, May 23, 2005

The Bangi Trip and all that....

Its been some time that I blogged. Well firstly the trip to Bangalore and Coorg. Simply amazing. It was a very nice reunion. After five years, we finally executed a holiday plan. It was worth the bunks, it was worth everything. Coorg is a lovely place. Lots of hills and jungles and coffee estates, abd ofcourse waterfalls. I guess will log details of the trip, wit some help from Karthik (urf tiks). I had posted a poem of his a few months ago. My training supervisor was off on some emergency work to BARC, Bombay. So he never even came to know about my trip. Nevermind him. I am going to ask him tomorrow, to give me a break so that I can atleast mug the wordlists for GRE. Well me having all the time in the world, but I am really not working or reading. All I am doing is sleep... eat.. chat ... orkut... and freak out with my friends...... Should get started with something more concrete. Chalo then hopefully..... Karthik should start posting by tonight.

3 Comments:

At May 24, 2005 at 9:28 AM, Blogger Mayank said...

Lagta hain bahut Peace marr rahe ho...Thoda kaam bhi kar lo..

 
At May 26, 2005 at 11:16 AM, Blogger Calvin said...

lol.. a lot of your seniors have hoped to study GRE wordlists during training.. quite in vain! ;-)

 
At June 7, 2005 at 1:13 PM, Blogger kpowerinfinity said...

kitna peace maarega be? ek kaam karta hun main thoda kaam bhej deta hun apna tere ko ... kar diyo !!

waise keep having fun ... coz u're gonna have lots of work back in kgp !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home