Friday, May 13, 2005

Summer Training Week 2

Was a bit busy this week, so no blogs. Well going on holiday to Bangalore, Coorg with my school friends. Been really long since the 7 of us went out together and a week long holiday (me bunking training :) ..) should really be fun. Coorg is supposed to be a treking paradise, hope to do some treking. Besides got to meet a lot of people in Bangi....... KP, Golz. VKC etc etc. On the whole hopefully will have a great outing.

Now coming to the week gone by, well my training was peacefull, my guide was onleave for two days and monday was a holiday at NFC. On the whole a very peaceful week at training. Lets see how my guide reacts to my week long holiday.

On the monday my parents took me to a famous temple outside Hyderabad called the Chilkur Balaji temple, 1 hour drive from hyderabad. Something very different about this temple is that they do not accept any dakshinas or offerings, no monetary offerings, no hundis etc. But they have this funda called 'pradakshinalu'... ie going around the temple. Devotees 'pay back' by doing 108 pradkshinas. My parents made me do 11. Now isnt that a bit too much 108 rounds of the temple. And you should have seen the junta doing it...... atleast 100 -200 of them.

One bad thing happened on the monday.... my grand mother had a sudden attack of asthama, she had to be admitted to the ICU. We went to visit myu grandparents on our way back from the temple, my grandmom was down with fever, nothing serious actually had visited on the Sunday and she was all fine. She suddenly had a bout of asthama, and we had to rush her to the ICU, never seem my Mom, who is a doctor so tensed up, and never seen my granny so weak. All is fine now,should be discharged in a day or two. They said that it was due to Carbon-di-oxide accumulation or something. But where it affected most was that my parents had to do night duites with my grand mom in the hospital and that meant that we could really not celebrate my parents aniversary. So all the plans I had made for the anniversary will probably be put into action next year.

Some of my juniors are doing thier summers at BARC, at the place I had done my summers last year, and BARC is a masto place, arbit things happened to us last year, it seems even they will have a similar time .............. http://gulegulzar.blogspot.com/ Hoping that they enjoy the place.


Rest is all fine.... looking forward to the bangi trip.... will upload some pics. The last time we went on a trip to Ponidchery it was simply amazing.

Bought the novel Deception Point by Dan Brown, hope to finish it in the train.

Chalo then......

2 Comments:

At May 16, 2005 at 8:35 AM, Blogger Mayank said...

Hey Reddy !!Finally i am getting some net access in the h7 comp room here.CRACKED A NETMON PASSWORD HERE TODAY :-)
ALL is going well here Having a gud time.
Hope u Enjoy the BANGI TRIP.

 
At November 3, 2009 at 10:16 AM, Blogger dice said...

hey how do u ryt bloggss??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home