Monday, May 02, 2005

Summer Training Day 1

Well arrived in Hyderabad yesterday and joined my training at Nuclear Fuel Complex today. Well first things first the place sucks big time. I was just thinking if going back to BARC was a better option. I just hope they leave me with out too much work. I would prefer a train ing where I can bunk atleast 15 out of the 45 days and come off around 1 pm from a 9 - 5 training period. I think having strong plan B 's is as important as plan A's. Inevitably in my case I always have to fall back on plan B. Anyways some advantages with internship in Hyd is I can give my GRE / TOEFEL / GMAT. Lets see how much I can read for them.

Was gettign horribly frust of Hyderabad. KGP is one place which grows on you. Was missing my wingies and friends. Luckily my school friends drop by to surprise me, and we went out for dinner and icecreams..... Hopefully shouldnt miss KGP as much.

One good thing, me going for a 24x7 internet connection. Will be online full time. It is actually very cheap just Rs 400, fibre based network.

Chalo then.... take care... and have a good summer training.

6 Comments:

At May 2, 2005 at 12:19 PM, Blogger Mayank said...

Looks like first day really sucked.But May be something better is ahead. And Knowing you ..U might just make them learn from u instead :-)

 
At May 3, 2005 at 9:11 AM, Blogger Romram said...

look at the good side .u r at home and and enjoying good food............

 
At March 19, 2010 at 3:35 PM, Blogger egalitarian said...

CAN YOU PLS ELABORATE HOW N WHERE U ENDED UP AT BARC?one of my friends is lukin to do his summer training there.i'm a comp sc student..

 
At March 19, 2010 at 3:36 PM, Blogger egalitarian said...

pls e-mail the details to my e-mail
coolguy1390@gmail.com

 
At June 21, 2011 at 8:33 AM, Blogger intellectualgal said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At June 21, 2011 at 8:35 AM, Blogger intellectualgal said...

i wanted to know how can i aly for a training at BARC.i am a 3rd year student.email me at ymba_21@rediffmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home