Thursday, May 05, 2005

Summer Training Day 3 & 4

Well day 3 was a real long one. We had the NFC awareness programme. 9:30 - 4:30 funda about Indias Nuclear Power Programme and abt NFC etc etc. On the whole a very boring day but went okay thanks to the AC in the lecture halls. Did my GRE booking finally. GRE on July 4th and TOEFEL on July 7th.

Day 4 was good in the sense that I came back at 12:30 instead of staying 5. Supposedly NFC is open even on saturdays... I am not going... will act as if I didnt know this.. incase my guide asks me why I was absent. Trying to get hold of a soft copy of the trainign report of some local engineerign college students who are finishing their project here. Its a 90 page reot. Should do a lot of good if I can get the soft copy.

Haan one more thing. The second monday of every month is a holiday at NFC. So will have an extended weekend. Started reading THE FOUNTAINHEAD today, hope will like the novel Plan to read some 10 - 15 novels by July should help for my GRE/ TOEFEL.

Chalo then have fun.

2 Comments:

At May 5, 2005 at 10:10 AM, Blogger Mayank said...

Reddy U JUST need a bandi ,Rest will fall in place automatically.

 
At May 7, 2005 at 3:05 AM, Blogger Romram said...

magar "REDDY AUR BANDI"
ahem ahem .....
kuchh jama nahin
kyun?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home