Saturday, May 07, 2005

Summer Trainign Day 5 & 6

Well day 5 came early again. Lets see what my guide has to say.

Day 6 was the first BUNK :)) I have never been this big a rouge in my life and trust me I am actually liking being a rouge. Well the training is also that boring. Anyways started my GRE preparation. It seems I am goign to have a tough time mugging the wordlists...... any help in this regard will be appreciated. Just finished 2 wordlists with great dificulty.. lets see how mcuh I remember tomorrow.

Watched Kingdom Of Heaven on the friday, must say a decent movie. Orlando Bloom is a big give away. The rest of the movie is great. Some of the war scenes are simply amazing. A can watch for everyone.

Thats it for now.

1 Comments:

At May 12, 2005 at 3:29 AM, Blogger Vivek Choudhary said...

hi dear
hope ur perparation for GRE goin well...hmm was it GRE or CAT or something elz...i m confused
so hows life going there ??
come down bangy sometime we will enjoi
after coming here i must tell u one thing KGP is HEAVEN

 

Post a Comment

<< Home